Financial Operations Specialist
Finance | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
The Financial Operations Specialist role is a unique and exciting opportunity to facilitate smooth B2B transactions in an industry-leading business model. You will work closely with the Supplier Success Team, Funding/Trading and Payment Operations, Technical/Engineering, Product Development, and Taulia Customers to ensure Taulia maintains and improves delivery of our services to both our internal and external customers and partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with our Suppliers, Buyers, and Finance Partners regarding issues that arise around early payments and payments, ensuring good internal/external communication, and driving resolution.
- Working with our Supplier Success and Sales team to ensure new Suppliers are on-boarded into our platform seamlessly.
- Taking ownership of issues that arise, maintaining a queue and owning the issue until resolution.
- Critical "problem solving" - something didn't work - where/how is it broken and idea/options for resolution.
- Thinking about the big picture - how does something that is happening today (new issue) relate to something that happened in the system or process 3 months ago.
- Ability to do root-cause analysis
- Ability to triage incoming issues and prioritize accordingly
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Ability to change direction quickly, juggle time-sensitive priorities, and evaluate trade-offs
- Enjoys discovering and solving problems
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Resourceful/Proactive about learning the role (not waiting for direction)
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business/related field
- Excel experience (e.g., Vlookup, Index Match, Pivot Tables)
- Experience in finance, financial services, accounting, trade finance, supply chain finance, payments or FinTech
- SAP or other ERP eco-system experience
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
- SQL and Relational Database experience
- Experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management
- Experience working within a Global Team
- Proficiency with multiple languages in addition to English
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.