Enterprise Business Representative
Marketing | Any Location | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-driven Enterprise Business Representative (EBR) responsible for driving new business relationships to support our team of Senior Enterprise Account Executives (AE’s). You are a self-starter that knows how to build executive relationships, articulate Taulia’s product and business strategies, prospect smart and accelerate the pipeline.
You have inside sales experience of selling into the world’s largest companies and understands what it takes to identify, reach, and qualify senior decision makers in these enterprises. You will be reporting into the Global Head of Demand Generation and will be working in close partnerships with Account executives to drive qualified appointments and opportunities.
- Own your pipeline. Work in close collaboration with Account Executives to build account outreach strategies for prospect clients across industries and geographies to achieve quota.
- Execute with agility - generate leads and new business opportunities through strategic & targeted outbound prospecting - emailing, cold calling, etc.
- Engage with potential client (CFO, Treasurers, VP Finance at Global 2000 companies) to explain Taulia’s product and analyze their financials to understand how Taulia might align with their business objectives.
- Have a basic understanding of Finance and be able to have a conversation with a company about cash management.
- Provide valuable feedback and customer intelligence to better define follow ups and next steps, partnering with Account Executives and Marketing.
- Map the decision-making process of each prospect with your Account Executives in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Represent Taulia at relevant conferences, tradeshows, and industry forums.
- Manage your own scheduling & calendaring of sales calls, emails, events, and other professional engagements.
- Working closely with the Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Solution Consulting to foster and build a cohesive teaming environment.
- Minimum 2-5 years sales, business development, or account management experience where you functioned in a fast-paced, quota driven environment.
- Experience selling complex software solutions or products to Enterprise level clients in a SaaS environment.
- Experience presenting for, and interacting with, C-Level executives.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills; ability to receive and convey information effectively with clients and coworkers through all channels of communication.
- Excellent demeanor as a company ambassador; superlative phone communication skills and etiquette.
- Able to quickly learn product functionality and features.