Enterprise Business Representative
Marketing | New Orleans, LA | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-driven professional interested in a position with Taulia that will provide all the tools necessary to grow with and be part of our global expansion. In this role, you would be responsible for driving new business relationships to support our team of AEs (Account Executives). At Taulia, we call this role an EBR (Enterprise Business Representative). It often goes by similar names at other organizations such as SDR (Sales Development Representative) or BDR (Business Development Representative).
In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting companies with over $1B in revenue, specifically into the Accounts Payable, Finance, Treasury, and Procurement departments. You will ideally have inside sales experience and understand what it takes to identify, reach and qualify the right contacts in the right accounts. An ability to learn new business and finance concepts is crucial to this position. Extensive training is provided to all new candidates. Plus, our team is supportive and truly committed to helping new reps get up to speed quickly.
This is a salary base + commission role. You will be compensated on the number of qualified meetings you generate. If you can work autonomously and know how to build relationships, articulate Taulia’s product and business strategies, and prospect effectively, you will excel in this position.
- Own your pipeline. Work in close collaboration with AEs to build account outreach strategies for prospect clients across industries and geographies to achieve quota.
- Work with agility. Generate leads and new business opportunities through strategic & targeted outbound prospecting - emailing, cold calling, etc.
- Engage with potential clients to explain Taulia’s product and understand how Taulia might align with their business objectives.
- Have a basic understanding of finance and be able to have a conversation with a company about cash management.
- Manage your own scheduling and calendaring of sales calls, emails, events, and other professional engagements.
- Document daily engagement in Salesforce.
- Effectively transition qualified appointments to AEs. Working closely with the Marketing and Sales to foster and build a cohesive teaming environment.
- 1 - 4 years of sales experience.
- You feel very comfortable with inside sales, speaking on the phone with people you don’t know. You can be immediately perceived as confident and a credible source of information.
- You are a highly professional, well spoken, and self driven individual who can also contribute as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening). Ability to receive and convey information effectively with clients and coworkers through all channels of communication.
- Able to quickly learn product functionality and features in a complex, finance oriented industry.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.