Engineering | San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
About the Job:
This position leads a development team at Taulia in San Francisco. You have a successful track record motivating a team of software engineers and focus on managing the team and code to deliver a top quality product.
- Manage a portion of our excellent engineering team - with mentoring, HR responsibility and all that comes with it.
- Do hands-on development - you need to know what your team is working on and how to get better at it.
- Oversee the development and release-cycle of your team - resulting in a high quality product.
- Be active in product design, technical design, architecture and quality engineering.
- Maintain high quality product through acute attention to detail and instilling a commitment to exceptional work.
- Be a vocal advocate for technical excellence and make the right decisions.
- 5+ years of hands-on software web and database experience.
- At least 2 years of people management experience.
- Experience and ability to do design reviews, code reviews and hands-on feature work.
- Strong communication skills & Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in short release cycles and lean development approaches.
Nice to Have:
- Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Experience integrating with SAP or other enterprise systems.
How to Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. This role necessitates an individual with superb communication skills. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer if you could explain why you are excited to join Taulia and tell us something you've done for which you are particularly proud. You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. We will not sponsor visas, nor will we hire consultants through sub-contractors that hold your visa.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment, with additional vacation for more seniority
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully catered lunches