Director of Sales - Singapore
Sales | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-oriented Account Executive responsible for driving and closing new business in new regions based in our Singapore office.
As the Account Executive, you will manage direct enterprise sales campaigns and leveraging enterprise sales via partners and alliances.
You will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas; this will include procurement / supply chain management / working capital / trade finance / cash management and treasury.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
This is a key role to drive the growth of Taulia further into the region and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. You will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the Head of APAC.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets.
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite
- Help identify partners within APAC that can help scale and generate joint opportunities
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers
- Keep abreast of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Strong experience in relevant solution areas which includes; procurement, working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies
- Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 1000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously
- Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable
- Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions is desirable
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable.
For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.