Director of Product Management - APAC
Product | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Role:
Taulia is seeking a Director of Product Management in Singapore to join our team focused on developing and delivering solutions for Asia Pacific to help businesses thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment and financing solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As a senior member of the Taulia global product management team, you will be at the heart of building and driving the material expansion of our customer solutions for the market. You will be directly responsible for development and delivery of new products and services, driving new revenue, and directly impacting the growth of the company.
The Director of Product Management Asia Pacific will work with key stakeholders externally and internally to capitalize on Taulia market position and competencies and drive additional value with improved and expanded solutions for existing and new customers.
As a Director of Product Management, you will:
- Develop and manage the product strategy and go-to-market plan for this critical market, including but not limited to understanding of competitive and regulatory landscapes.
- Develop and manage the business plan for the creation and rollout and growth of Taulia products and services for target markets within Asia Pacific, with market potential identified by you.
- Drive the decisions to build, buy, partner or outsource where needed to expedite time to market.
- Manage the regional relationships with strategic partners and/or service providers (as appropriate) to deliver on agreed business case(s).
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end solution(s), including but not limited to sales enablement, customer support, compliance, and operations.
- Participate in industry and market forums to build Taulia brand awareness and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Partner with Taulia global product development resources to build and deliver key products, capabilities or services as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc support and leadership for required in market general and administrative activities as need.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successfully developed and/or managed Supply Chain Finance, Reverse Factoring or Approved Payables Finance offering(s) for key markets in Asia, including global services and delivery.
- Understanding of all aspects of Approved Payables Financing - including but not limited to accounting treatment, legal constructs, funding considerations, and technology enablement.
- Extensive Singapore market experience with a finance and/or technology background.
- Demonstrated experience with key Asia Pacific markets for Taulia solutions (existing or new).
- Demonstrated FinTech and/or product development experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience (10+ year) as a Product Manager.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) with global payables or receivables financing solution(s).
- Demonstrated experience managing revenue plan for product or region.
- Experience collaborating across global teams (internal and external) to achieve results.
- Intellectually curious, asks questions and connects things meaningfully.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.