Director Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
About the job:
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (Job ID 78378)
In this position, you will:
- Drive all aspects of financial planning and analysis, including annual budget, capital planning and long-term financial plans, variance analysis and short-term forecasting.
- Develop and refine benchmarks for key SaaS, financial and operating metrics and integrate them into planning and reporting processes.
- Partner with leadership to develop models, systems and processes which will provide important insights into Taulia’s business and guide short- and long-term execution of Taulia’s strategic plan.
- Perform variance analysis, develop associated action plans in cooperation with colleagues in all departments, monitor and measure results of these actions.
- Create dashboards and other means of communicating with all consumers of your analysis.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages.
- Develop quarterly and annual board presentation materials. Assist with the sales commission calculation and projection.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration or related field
- 1 years’ progressive experience as Director or related occupation
- Must have at least 1 year of prior work experience in the following:
Developing models, systems and processes in order to provide insights into company’s business and guide short- and long-term execution of strategic plan. Hyperion Essbase or similar financial planning systems. Conducting data analysis with SQL. Excel modeling. Leading operational reviews and driving follow-up actions. Building and maintaining a financial plan that aligns with the company’s short- and long-term strategic priorities and financial objectives. Financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analysis skills, such as building advance spreadsheet models. GAAP accounting. Providing decision support for a range of projects, investments, and strategic initiatives.
Instructions to apply: Mail resume to ATTN: David Grimes, Taulia Inc., 201 Mission Street, Ste. 900, San Francisco, CA 94105. Must ref job code 78378 to be considered.