Digital Marketing Manager, B2B
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
As the Digital Marketing Manager, B2B, you will report to the Senior Director, Demand Generation. You will own UX, customer journey management, SEO and CRO on the corporate website, including sub-domains, and optimise the site for search and conversion You will drive technical SEO optimisation and define content needs to maximize SEO traffic conversion through content and journey optimization, based on analytics and testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the digital strategy, persona reach and conversion objectives on the corporate website to drive continuous performance optimisation in pursuit of the company’s business objectives.
- Direct the production of web content from internal and 3rd party resources to support the company’s positioning, demand generation and growth goals as supported by web content consumption analytics and SEO.
- Use analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, Seachmetrics, Spyfu, to continuously improve KPIs, including web sessions, conversions, domain ranking, search visibility vs competition and content performance.
- Integrate inbound channels with outbound nurtures, to ensure a seamless omni-channel user experience and track performance by channel.
- Define and drive the web architectural roadmap on a rolling 6 monthly basis to enhance the customer experience and drive web conversion optimisation targets.
- Drive business decision-making on content types, forms and on-page content optimisation using e.g. Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Searchmetrics and similar to provide transparency on organic performance and web analytics.
- As appropriate, manage the execution and reporting of paid media activities in Search (SEM) and social (e.g. LinkedIn).
Skills and Competencies:
- Familiarity with web tech stack and digital platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written business communications.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels.
- Superior project management capability, with the ability to execute multiple projects and deliver against key milestones.
- Strong stakeholder management and team management skills.
- Highly professional and organised.
- Driven, passionate team player that is goal & outcome orientated.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.