Digital Campaign Manager (6-months contract)
Marketing | Hybrid in London, United Kingdom | Contract
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
As a Digital Campaign Manager, you will lead the strategy, planning, development, execution and ROI measurement of inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns to drive demand generation. Success in this role will be measured through campaign performance, cost of acquisition, lead generation and lead conversion into sales accepted leads and opportunity for the business.
You will be responsible, in collaboration with the Product Marketing, Digital and Content teams, for the design and hands on delivery of digital campaigns, either standalone or in conjunction with tactics and channels. You will provide insights that influence the design and execution of campaigns across all digital channels and platforms, including Email, Paid search, paid social, display advertising, across both web and mobile.
You will drive all program assembly and digital execution activity for Global and regional campaigns taking the lead on designing the campaign with stakeholders, creating a brief for internal and external delivery teams, managing the project execution plan and ensuring on-time delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute digital campaigns to achieve awareness and pipeline goals (Impressions, Clicks, Form Submissions, SALs, Opportunities - ROI).
- Lead campaign design, define outcomes, create brief and drive execution of all inbound digital marketing campaigns, in conjunction with the cross-functional team including contractors.
- Champion best practices for digital campaign development and execution.
- Coordinate digital campaign execution with all regional stakeholders as appropriate to deliver impact in all target markets.
- Grow and optimise contact acquisition and conversion to achieve New Marketing Lead targets.
- Design, deploy and utilise automated lead nurturing programmes to support lead scoring process and increase conversion to SAL.
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and with business leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds.
- Use digital metrics to continuously optimize results (e.g. site visits, conversion rates, CPA) to optimize online marketing spend.
- Define a clear process to increase conversion rates to ultimately drive Opportunity conversion
- 7 years’ experience in international, integrated B2B marketing.
- 5 years’ experience of planning & executing inbound and outbound digital campaigns.
- Proven ability to define and manage digital and interactive content and digital channels.
- Marketo or similar email campaign design and execution experience desirable.
- Experience with Google SEM, Google display and LinkedIn or Facebook advertising.
- Experience working with agency and other external digital partner relationships.
- Experience working with internal Business Development (BDR) function.
- Track record of managing the daily execution and monitoring of campaign performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing/ Business preferred).
- Passion for lead generation using digital.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Fast learner, adaptable and open to different cultures and approaches.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team, with proven leadership skills.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.