Digital and Web Operations Manager
Marketing | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Reporting to the Senior Director, Demand Generation, you will own the digital strategy, including UX, customer journey management, SEO, and CRO on the corporate website, and optimize the site for search and conversion. You will define the website strategy and manage the delivery of web content and functionality to drive engagement and optimize the user experience against an agreed roadmap
- Execute the digital strategy; deliver UX and conversion objectives on the corporate website to drive continuous performance optimization in pursuit of the company’s business objectives.
- Direct the production of web content from internal and 3 rd party resources to support the company’s positioning, demand generation, and growth goals as supported by web content consumption analytics and SEO.
- Use analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, Searchmetrics, Spyfu, to continuously improve KPIs, including web sessions, conversions, domain ranking, search visibility vs competition, and content performance.
- Work with appointed agency to implement Advertising and Paid Search strategies and support research of keywords, analysis, and on-page optimization.
- Define and drive the web architectural roadmap on a rolling 6 monthly basis to enhance the customer experience and drive web conversion optimization targets.
- Improve the user experience, conversion from traffic to lead acquisition, measurement (tracking).
- Manage the provision of web-related technologies, including but not limited to the heatmap, A/B test, and conversion optimization, video analytics, tagging.
- Work with Web Development and Marketing Automation to ensure that the websites are integrated with Marketo, Bizible, and Google Analytics for campaign tracking.
Nice to Have:
- Must be a CMS Expert or have strong CMS Experience (Wordpress ecosystem preferred).
- Strong Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager user.
- Understanding of CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo).
- Familiarity with web tech stack and enterprise B2B digital platforms.
- International experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written business communications.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels.
- Superior project management capability, with the ability to execute multiple projects and deliver against key milestones.
- Strong stakeholder management and team management skills.
- Highly professional and organised.
- Driven, passionate team player that is goal and outcome-orientated.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.