Operations | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments, and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers has built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s a win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us scale our platform worldwide.
- Scale and improve the Taulia Infrastructure: Orchestrate, build and spin up new servers, deploy our application stack on the new servers;
- Manage all components of our GCS environment, including networking, storage, database, monitoring, traffic management, and automation tools;
- Identify the root cause of infrastructure issues and implement effective solutions;
- Increase our production up-time - add to our ability to monitor and maintain our platform;
- Implement and enforce security best practices;
- First line of defense for Taulia product;
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals.
- 5+ years working in Linux administration;
- Production experience with Linux servers for a company in an enterprise environment;
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and networking concepts;
- Demonstrable experience with Cloud operation technologies. Specifically, Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS;
- Experience with monitoring and managing scalable clusters that handle the tremendous load;
- Experience with implementing Docker: Deep understanding of virtualization, container technologies;
- Deep knowledge of clustering & service orchestration frameworks e.g. Swarm, Kubernetes;
- Extremely reliable and we can count on you in times of need;
- Comfortable writing scripts in ruby/bash/groovy/python (at least two of those).;
- Comfortable with SQL and/or NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with log collection and analysis and performance monitoring;
- You are smart with an intellectual curiosity that motivates you to keep on top of technology trends;
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to implement process and influence engineers who are not direct reports;
- Is ready to step up to do whatever is necessary, at all times, to scale our global cloud platform without waiting for assignments.
Nice to have:
- Experience with different components of our stack - Jenkins, MySQL/Percona, Cassandra, Apache, HAProxy, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Datastax, etc.;
- 1+ year experience as a database administrator for any popular database;
- Production experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines, practices and tools (Git, Jenkins); Terraform / Ansible;
- Application/Infrastructure monitoring with prometheus;
- GKE Experience.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.