Demand Generation Executive
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
About the Job:
The Demand Generation Executive plays as an integral function in the sales organization by increasing the pipeline of qualified leads. This role contributes to the sales pipeline by identifying new opportunities for Taulia solutions, with the objective of providing pre-qualified leads for equal handoff amongst the Account Executives in the field. The Demand Generation Executive will achieve this by qualifying leads generated by the marketing team and performing research on accounts in addition to performing other prospecting activities in-order to establish Qualified Meetings for the Account Executives.
- Achieve quota by scheduling a predetermined number of Qualified Meetings for regional Account Executives to pursue.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and place out-bound calls to targeted Global 2000 organizations with the objective of assessing prospect needs, presenting Taulia solutions and scheduling meetings to commence the sales process.
- Conduct business dealings with prospect that proactively follow-up, nurture and further qualify leads.
- Gather feedback from potential clients regarding their experiences with our marketing campaigns and provide this information to the marketing department with the aim of enhancing Taulia's targeted messaging.
- Work closely with Account Executives in the field to strategize outbound calling campaigns to further access targeted accounts.
- Research companies, identify decision makers, generate interest and successfully manage and overcome obstacles to scheduling Qualified Meetings.
- Develop and maintain territory along with daily plans to maximize phone time; Including pre-call planning, accounting for local hours, and assisting in the crafting of customized scripts based on market segments and prospect type.
- Oversee the lead prospecting pipeline using Salesforce.com and maintaining up-to-date and accurate information therein.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful Lead Qualification, Sales Development, or Telesales in Enterprise Software. Will consider recent college graduates, hungry to break into sales.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable monthly lead development/sales goals is essential.
- Experience and successful track record making contact with and generating interest at the CXO level business executives in Finance.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Self-motivated with solid expertise in managing a territory and executing outbound prospecting strategies.
- Excellent phone skills including strong listening skills and highly capable of objection handling.
Nice to Have:
- Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Marketo management experience creating and running campaigns is ideal.
- Linkedin Group moderation experience.
How to Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. This role necessitates an individual with superb communication skills. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment, with additional vacation for more seniority
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully catered lunches
- Beanbags and video games when you need a break