Data Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Data Science Development: Collaborate on creation, improvement, testing, and deployment of machine learning models;
• Program Modeling and Updating: Update business models and produce reports, slides, and other outputs as needed. Operational Tasks;
• Analysis automation: Work to automate manual processes, scale excel based operations, prepare models and analytical processes for integration into software stack;
• Ad Hoc Analysis & Reporting: Respond to Ad Hoc analysis requests from the business. Includes research, creativity, and critical thinking on execution and final report decisions;
• Business Consulting: Provide consulting to the business users around how to best use the analysis in program execution and sales opportunities, and uncover strategic insights.
Competencies and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following: machine learning, finance, business intelligence, database management, statistical analysis, business strategy planning;
• BA/ BS in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Finance, or similar;
• Proficient in Python, particularly Pandas, NumPy, SciKit-Learn, TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch;
• Proficient in SQL;
• Advanced knowledge in Excel, including Vlookup/indexing;
• Data cleaning/preparation/normalization experience;
• Fluent English. German is a plus;
• Exceptional attention to details.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.