Customer Success Manager
Customer Success - Supplier Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
We're looking for Taulia’s first Customer Success Manager on the supplier success team to join us based out of our San Francisco, CA headquarters. At Taulia, you'll be a critical member of a fast-growing and constantly evolving supplier success team.
This role combines being hands-on, working with customers to ensure they are successful and being highly strategic in developing new revenue streams for Taulia by monetizing our customer network.
If you've ever wanted to be a part of a team of like-minded entrepreneurs who truly know what it means to get sh*t done, we want to talk to you.
- Ensure strategic supplier customers are successful in their use of Taulia
- Develop relationships with key supplier customers
- Research and proactively communicate methods to improve the supplier customer’s use of Taulia
- Handle customer communication and maintain oversight of internal teams during escalations
- Develop customer programs that help evangelize Taulia including:
- Quarterly supplier advisory council
- Supplier customer reference program
- Find customer speakers for various internal and external events
- Lead efforts to expand the monetization of the Taulia network:
- Establish a program to convert supplier customers into buyer customers
- Determine which new buyer prospects would generate the most value for existing supplier customers and assist the sales team in selling these new prospects
- Manage new pilot programs to assess the marketing fit of potential new Taulia products
- Develop other initiatives to further monetize the Taulia network asset
- +5 years of client facing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Experience managing critical projects or initiatives
- Comfortable on the phone speaking with customers
- Effective at building relationships with customers
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive working attitude toward all people
- Capable of working independently
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Background in highly analytical customer facing fields (consulting, investment banking, market research, etc.)
- Financial supply chain or physical supply chain experience
- FinTech / finance experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRMs