Internal Application: Commercial Market Account Executive
Sales | Remote - US | Full Time | From $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 per year
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking a results-oriented Enterprise Account Executive (AE) responsible for driving and closing new business focused on Commercial Market. The role will involve managing direct Commercial sales campaigns and leveraging Commercial sales via partners and alliances.
As a qualified applicant, you will possess a proven track record of complex selling and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas. This may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury. You will be responsible for managing sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be an essential part of Taulia’s US Sales Organization and must possess an ability to work creatively and independently in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business. This position will report to the Manager of Commercial Market Sales.
Core Skills & Key Competencies:
- Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity with existing customers
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customers
- Keep up to date of any new market developments and competitive information and communicate those to the appropriate teams within Taulia
- Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and an understanding of financial operational processes in large companies
- Extensive experience selling complex, multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance, Procurement and Treasury functions
- Experience in territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model
- Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments is desirable
- Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions
- Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate independently
- Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus
- Experience with Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Financing, Dynamic Discounting and discount management solutions and strategies are a strong plus.
- Existing relationships with SAP customers, partners and/or banks would be helpful
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.