Cloud Application Operations Center Engineer
Operations | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments, and improve supply chain health. Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash.
Today, our game-changing technology powers a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and has accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments. Using our AI-powered platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple, but our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to rocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s a win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to ensure 24/7 Monitoring of Taulia Infrastructure and Business processes. He/ she will respond to all critical alerts and follow the necessary steps to mitigate issues, protecting above all customer experience.
- Ensure a smooth customer experience;
- Monitor and alert on an issue;
- Maintain: Operate run books and tools wherever possible and push teams to improve run books and tools;
- Coordinate Rapid Response when necessary;
- Following up on action items once we are out of Rapid response mode;
- Suggest improvements and new features for better Monitoring and alerting to Engineering and Operations teams;
- Ensure the right level of Monitoring and Alerting is set up for:
= Infrastructure monitoring
= Business Process monitoring
= Alerting setup on victorOps
- Triage, Respond and Mitigate.
Working hours: working on shifts, 24/7 coverage, incl. night shifts
- 1+ years experience in a 24/7 Network operations center and/or Technical Support and Operations;
- You are smart with an Intellectual curiosity that motivates you;
- You are calm and composed with a great ability to handle stressful situations, with quick prioritization, organization and executing on a plan;
- You have worked for a company with a high traffic site;
- You have monitored large and complicated systems/infrastructures that handle the tremendous load;
- You have experience supporting microservices-based architecture;
- You’ve got experience with log collection and analysis, basic server metrics and/or performance monitoring;
- You’re service-oriented, and enjoy working with people from all departments;
- You are extremely reliable and we can count on you in times of need;
- You are comfortable with Relational and/or non-relational databases.
Nice to Have:
- You have worked for a company with a payments processing product or system;
- You are comfortable writing scripts in ruby/bash/groovy/python (at least two of those);
- Demonstrable experience with Cloud operation technologies. Specifically, Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.