Business Development Representative
Marketing | Remote - US | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia has won numerous awards for best places to work including:
- Happiest Employees
- Best Compensation
- Best Perks & Benefits
- Best Company Culture
- Best Company for Women
- Best Company for Diversity
About the Job:
Are you driven, hardworking and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, employee centric company that is leading the way in the fintech industry? We want to talk to you about joining Taulia. We work as a team to collaborate and innovate with integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic. We work to develop your skills as an individual and your teammates provide a contagious culture of winning.
Our BDRs (Business Development Representatives) are trained on core sales skills that help them drive lead generation and qualification while in this role and beyond. Successful BDRs have the ability to progress into more advanced sales roles or other positions which provide increased earning potential. Our promote-from-within culture has propelled the most committed and innovative BDRs into leadership roles with various departments including sales, business development, customer success, and marketing.
Base salary $40,000, on target earnings of $72,000; uncapped monthly commissions based on performance.
Excellent benefits including health / dental / vision insurance, matching 401k, $100 monthly phone reimbursement, $65 monthly internet reimbursement, 3 weeks of vacation first year, etc.
- Sourcing & qualifying leads for the Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Taulia solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Desire to work in sales and in the fintech industry
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient, with a “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded with varied interests, background, and experience
- Professional, efficient communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.