Business Development Representative
Marketing | DACH | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Are you driven, hardworking and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, employee centric company that is leading the way in the fintech industry? We want to talk to you about joining Taulia. We work as a team to collaborate and innovate with integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic. We work to develop your skills as an individual and your teammates provide a contagious culture of winning.
Our BDRs (Business Development Representatives) are trained on core sales skills that help them drive lead generation and qualification while in this role and beyond. Successful BDRs have the ability to progress into more advanced sales roles or other positions which provide increased earning potential. Our promote-from-within culture has propelled the most committed and innovative BDRs into leadership roles with various departments including sales, business development, customer success, and marketing.
This is a salary base + commission role. You will be compensated on the number of qualified meetings you generate. If you can work autonomously and know how to build relationships, articulate Taulia’s product and business strategies, and prospect effectively, you will excel in this position.
- Own your pipeline. Work in close collaboration with AEs to build account outreach strategies for prospect clients across industries and geographies to achieve quota.
- Work with agility. Generate leads and new business opportunities through strategic & targeted outbound prospecting - emailing, cold calling, etc.
- Engage with potential clients to explain Taulia’s product and understand how Taulia might align with their business objectives.
- Have a basic understanding of finance and be able to have a conversation with a company about cash management.
- Manage your own scheduling and calendaring of sales calls, emails, events, and other professional engagements.
- Document daily engagement in Salesforce.
- Effectively transition qualified appointments to AEs. Working closely with the Marketing and Sales to foster and build a cohesive teaming environment.
- 1 - 4 years of sales experience.
- You feel very comfortable with inside sales, speaking on the phone with people you don’t know. You can be immediately perceived as confident and a credible source of information.
- You are a highly professional, well spoken, and self driven individual who can also contribute as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening). Ability to receive and convey information effectively with clients and coworkers through all channels of communication.
- Able to quickly learn product functionality and features in a complex, finance oriented industry.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.