Customer Success - Buyer Success | Remote - EU | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
As part of the Customer Success team, the Business Consultant works directly with Taulia customers post sale. During implementation, the Business Consultant is a member of the project team that also includes a Project Manager and Technical Consultant. During this time, the Business Consultant owns the development of the business program strategy including supplier segmentation analysis, roll out and communication plans. Once the customer is live and using Taulia, the Business Consultant acts as a program manager responsible for roll out and growth, driving positive results and ensuring the customer’s success.
Key business activities and responsibilities of the Taulia Business Consultant include:
- Designing the strategy for business case achievement closely working with the customer.
- Participating in customer workshops and bridge business goals to all aspects of delivery.
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders at assigned clients.
- Leveraging proprietary Taulia data analytics technology to execute detailed analysis on the business program and supplier behavior.
- Defining recommendations to improve and grow a customer’s program based on Taulia prescriptive data analytics.
- Presenting recommendations to the customer to tune their program (for example: rate adjustments, supplier outreach adjustments, etc.) and gain customer action to move on the recommended steps.
- Engaging with the Customer to execute specific targeted campaigns based on data insight.
- Collaborating with the Supplier Marketing and the Supplier Sales team in the execution of campaigns that are part of developing the customers business program.
- Utilizing Taulia’s predictive analytics to align and execute on continued refinements to grow program’s success.
- Forecasting responsibility to project Taulia revenue from the business programs and assist in execution of strategies with customers to drive revenue results for both the customer and Taulia.
- Supporting change management activities required by the customers to fully adopt the Taulia platform to obtain their business objectives.
- Leading business reviews with assigned customers including creation of presentations.
- Nurturing the operational relationships on each assigned customer. Checking in regularly, monitoring progress-to-goal, and ensuring the program stays on track. Managing business escalations, when required.
- Engaging in contract renewal activities with the customers when required.
The Business Consultant’s primary focus is helping the Taulia customers achieve their business case which also maximizes the revenue to Taulia (both Subscription and Early Payment revenue). The Business Consultant will own a portfolio of customers and balance their time across a number of activities and customer’s simultaneously.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, and active listening
- German and English language proficiency required, additional languages a plus.
- Comfortable with financial concepts.
- Background in Working Capital Management, Purchase to Pay process and/or Supply Chain Finance.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience with, or in, enterprise, global, or large-scale projects.
- Personable and able to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Experienced and strong customer-facing skills including handling of difficult conversations.
- Credible and confident and feel comfortable working a room while providing an engaging presentation.
- Lead both live and web-based meetings while effectively presenting concepts.
- Intellectually curious, ask questions and connect things meaningfully.
- Self starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Organized and detail-driven, but master the big picture.
- Flexible, embrace change and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Calm and cool under pressure and can handle escalations in front of the customer.
- Comfortable in learning new software and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- At least 5 years professional experience required. Additional experience preferred. Previous experience in Working Capital programs, Trade Finance, Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain, and/or Business Consulting preferred.
- Quarterly about 25% of the time may require travel to customer sites.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.