Automation QA Software Engineer (Taulia Trade Technology)
TTT | Hybrid in Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com. Taulia has been acquired by SAP in 2022. It operates independently under its own brand.About Taulia Trade Technology:
Taulia Trade Technology (TTT) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taulia. It has been established for the purposes of sourcing and managing the liquidity for the Taulia Working Capital Platform.
About the Job:
We are looking for bright, curious, and mature individuals to kick off Taulia Trade Technology engineering teams in Sofia.
Ideal candidates would be seasoned QA software engineers who are equally motivated by the technology and the value it brings to the business.
About Taulia Engineering:
Previous experience with our technology stack and/or FinTech domain is a clear advantage.
- We're a tribe of agile teams. We craft a cloud-based, multi-tenant platform employing microservice architecture;
- Our stack includes Groovy and Java, Spring, Jersey, Gradle, MySQL, and more;
- We use Grafana, NewRelic, Redash, and Graylog to monitor performance and metrics;
- We use Jenkins, Jenkins X, JUnit, and Spock to test, deploy and release;
- Teams have full ownership of features and components - from technical design to rollout;
- We release often and rely on tons of automated tests.
- Largest Taulia office with more than 120 employees from all departments;
- Seven engineering teams;
- Convenient location, catered lunches, exciting list of perks;
- Educational budget (covers books, courses, conferences and more);
- We value a safe environment. No bossing around or micro-management;
- Flexible home office policies.
- Create, document, implement, and maintain automated tests for our online platform and its connected services;
- Perform manual testing of new features, assure initial release quality, design, and implement test scripts and automation for automated regression testing;
- Prepare functional and non-functional test plans for new features;
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process;
- Actively participate in team meetings in order to optimize and improve work processes;
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work, and contribute to the success of the team.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience working in a quality engineering or software development role;
- You have hands-on experience with open-source automated test implementation and frameworks;
- You have tested large data sets and large data flows;
- You have used Jenkins, JUnit, Java;
- Most importantly - you're smart, curious, and grounded.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.