Associate Solution Consultant
Sales | Remote - US | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Associate Solution Consultant! As a Taulia Solution Consultant (SC), you will be a domain expert, presenter, and organizational influencer with pre-sales DNA. You will operate on the very front lines of our business and serve as an invaluable liaison between our clients and Taulia. You will engage every part of our company regularly interacting across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams. You will operate at the heart of our sales organization. You will report directly to Taulia’s Head of North American Sales.
To qualify to be trained as a Taulia SC, you will possess:
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for showcasing Taulia solutions, comfortable in front of an audience with smooth product demonstrations, the ability to articulate and communicate our value proposition, and the written communication skills to deliver personalized, compelling RFP responses.
- P2P end-to-end process knowledge (business process and technical) or Treasury/Working Capital Management solutions space strongly preferred.
- A background in ERP financial process automation, whether having worked directly for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or other ERPs; including AP automation and treasury management solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic corporate / business environment with process and approach changing regularly.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient learning mindset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Solution Consultants to finalize security assessments, RFPs, and introductory demos.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs, and security assessments.
- Crystalize clients' requirements and needs for the Product and Delivery teams.
- Work with various Taulia teams to collaborate on Sales Processes as well as internal initiatives, including Product and Engineering teams, Financial Operations, Customer Success, Data Analytics, and Support.
- Support the mid-market and enterprise AEs on demos and ERP integration discussions.
- A minimum of 3 years in the enterprise solution space.
- Prior experience directly involved with ERP projects and/or project management is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain finance, computer science or a related field.
- A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the Fortune 500.
- A thorough understanding of ERP Financial processes, in addition to a strong general technical knowledge (i.e. web technologies).
- Expertise in team-selling environments with outstanding interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent high-quality writing skills with attention to detail.
- Business analyst skills – fluent understanding of complete purchase-to-pay (P2P) chain and order-to-cash processes; primarily from an A/P perspective or Working Capital/Financial Management processes.
- Conversational knowledge and practical application of Supplier Finance solutions, including traditional Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and other discount management solutions and strategies.
- Functional ERP knowledge; experience with ERP-based AP automation solutions and/ or supplier networks/e-invoicing.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.