Associate Director Account Executive - DACH
Sales | Düsseldorf, Germany | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking results-driven Associate Account Director responsible for driving and closing new business within DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
The role will involve managing direct enterprise sales campaigns
The qualified candidates will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling, and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas. This may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance cash management / treasury.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
You will drive direct enterprise sales campaigns and leverage through partners and alliances at required.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia’s initial sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
This position will report to the Managing Director Europe, who is based in Germany.
- Develop and maintain an actionable territory business plan that ensures attainment of assigned revenue targets.
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customer organizations.
- Keep abreast of any new developments or competitive information that may enhance or threaten revenue targets.
- Assess current and future customers needs; relay pertinent information to the appropriate individuals within Taulia.
- Work with other business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFI and RFP's.
- Extensive experience selling business solutions to Global 2000 business executives, especially to heads of Accounts Payable, Procurement, Treasury, IT, as well as the CFO, CPO, and CIO.
- Proven and consistent successful track record of annual quota attainment.
- Strong professional business acumen and ability to communicate business value propositions to senior executives within the Global 2000.
- A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the Global 2000.
- An expert in team selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, in addition to being flexible and quick thinking.
- Ability to lead business case development workshops, produce business case reports, and lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews.
- Ability to build trust and credibility and manage complex contract negotiations.
- Ability to travel where required
- Bachelor degree in business or a technical field.
- German (native) language skills
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.