Administrative Assistant to Engineering/Product Team
Administration | San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
About the Job:
- Assist the team in the execution of strategic projects within Taulia, ensuring that they lead to successful project outcomes.
- Schedule and organize internal and external meetings, place travel arrangements, schedule conference attendance and logistics.
- Support Product Marketing efforts.
- Take ownership of all of your tasks and always complete them to the fullest potential.
- Work with other members of the Taulia team on a daily basis to assure timely delivery and project sucess.
- You are very organized, absolutely detail oriented, have a positive attitude and exhibit initiative, self-motivation and drive.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are used to delivering great results on-time as well as playing an important part of a fast-paced team.
- You know how to use our tools: gmail, google docs, MS office suite/ Apple iWork suite.
- You live in the SF Bay Area and are available to work in the Financial District.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working as an administrative assistant at a start-up is ideal.
How to Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. This role necessitates an individual with superb communication skills. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of. You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. We will not sponsor visas, nor will we hire consultants through sub-contractors that hold your visa.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment, with additional vacation for more seniority.
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully catered lunches
- Beanbags and video games when you need a break.