Account Executive - Supplier Success
Customer Success - Supplier Success | New Orleans, LA | Full Time
Imagine a company with the vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad…The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler and more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia's solution takes only hours to install, generates millions of dollars of benefit, and is increasingly winning both national and international recognition as best in its class.
Coca-Cola Bottling, Pfizer, Warner Bros., Home Depot are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with multiple offices across the US and Europe. We've been steadily growing and are looking for the next A-Player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
About the Job:
We are seeking an Inside Account Executive responsible for driving and closing new business. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling comprehensive supply chain financing services to the decision makers of business-to-business companies with sales of $10 million to $1 billion per year. The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are well-connected, sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia’s sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. S/he will report directly to the Senior Manager of Supplier Sales.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
- Becoming a pro at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone, in email and occasionally in face-to-face meetings.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following Taulia procedure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Ensuring Taulia remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department and buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
- Represent Taulia at industry events and tradeshows with a professional manner and polished appearance with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Stay up-to-date on the state of business finance.
A Taulia Team Member is...
Part of what makes Taulia as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for finance. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are well-connected, tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional with a proven record of success in the B2B selling environment with the experience of selling to successful companies at the ownership level. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Proven success in your sales ability.
- Demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- General knowledge of business financing and the capacity to become an expert in regards to supplier financing.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.