Account Executive - Supplier Success
Customer Success - Supplier Success | New Orleans, LA | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking an Inside Account Executive responsible for driving and closing new business. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling comprehensive supply chain financing services to the decision makers of business-to-business companies with sales of $10 million to $1 billion per year. The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are well-connected, sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia’s sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. S/he will report directly to the Senior Manager of Supplier Sales.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
- Becoming a pro at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone, in email and occasionally in face-to-face meetings.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following Taulia procedure.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Ensuring Taulia remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department and buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
- Represent Taulia at industry events and tradeshows with a professional manner and polished appearance with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Stay up-to-date on the state of business finance.
A Taulia Team Member is...
Part of what makes Taulia as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for finance. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are well-connected, tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional with a proven record of success in the B2B selling environment with the experience of selling to successful companies at the ownership level. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Proven success in your sales ability.
- Demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- General knowledge of business financing and the capacity to become an expert in regards to supplier financing.
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive working attitude toward all people.
- Capable of working independently.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.