Account Executive, Enterprise Sales, China
Sales | Shanghai, China | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking results-driven Account Executive for Enterprise Sales responsible for driving and closing new business in China, based in Shanghai and reporting to the Director of Sales, China. The role will involve managing direct enterprise sales campaigns.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers. You will drive direct enterprise sales campaigns and leverage through partners and alliances as required.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia China’s core sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
The qualified candidates should possess a proven track record of complex enterprise selling, and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas. This may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury / FinTech.
- Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite in China, including our localized functions and features to create strong value proposition.
- Work closely with our global alliance partner and SAP sales team to generate, engage and drive sales pitch for closure.
- Present effectively and clearly to large enterprise clients for an integrated solutions that covers the client’s whole supply chain or specific focus area, from both financial solution and technical solution perspective.
- Create, manage and deliver accurate forecasts on corporate customer revenue and program return.
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customer organizations.
- Keep abreast of any new developments or competitive information that may enhance or threaten revenue targets.
- Assess current and future customer needs; relay pertinent information to the appropriate individuals within Taulia.
- Work with other business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFI and RFP's.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Strong motivation to win and keen to drive client pitch with confidence and expertise.
- Excellent selling skills including presentation, communication, solution structuring and
coordination with an effective and organized approach in client engagement.
- Comfortable pitching at different audience levels including C-Level senior executive from large enterprise for both large MNC and LLC (especially to Head of Accounts Payable, Procurement,
Treasury, IT, as well as CFO, CPO, and CIO).
- Ability to lead business case development workshops, produce business case reports, and
lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews.
- Sound knowledge in SCF regarding its value proposition, product mechanism, general process,
client pain points and market dynamics.
- Strong learning capability with proven track record in working across multiple professional
areas, such as finance, technology, procurement, operation etc.
- Proven and consistent successful track record of annual quota attainment.
- Ability to travel in domestic where required .
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Good command of English in both written and spoken.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.