Revenue Operations Analyst
Corporate | New York City, NY | Full Time
Tastemade is connecting the world through video!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
What you'll do:
· Build and approve pricing and inventory for digital media plans based on client priorities and company objectives
· Manage inventory across all Tastemade platforms
· Identify and report on key Ad Sales pricing and inventory metrics daily, weekly, and monthly
· Ad hoc work and analysis around Sales CRM
· Manage and approve revenue implications and optimizations on post-sale deals
Who you are:
· Solid understanding of advertising/media metrics, terminology and media math
· Hard working with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
· Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
What you'll bring:
· 1-2 years experience in a pricing role or similar position with direct exposure to the pricing and inventory process
· Experience working directly with sales teams
· Mastery of all things Excel
· Positive and upbeat attitude
· Ongoing desire to understand media industry and evolving advertising trends
Perks of the job:
Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
Cell phone allowances
Colleagues that are fellow foodies!