eCommerce Marketing Coordinator
e-Commerce | Santa Monica, CA | Contract
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help us take our eCommerce marketing efforts to the next level. Our ideal candidate should have experience planning, executing and reporting on email marketing programs. She/he should be passionate about our audience / customer, and be prepared to find, and if needed, create relevant “on Brand” content to communicate.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate cross functionally to maintain a marketing calendar including content and marketing channel planning.
- Manage the day to day operations of our email marketing program(s).
- Help develop and select appropriate templates for the audience and segments
- Setup and schedule email campaigns
- Assist in tracking and reporting marketing data (campaign results, conversion, traffic, video views etc.)
- Email reporting, engagement, conversion, list health, churn etc.
- Help build and manage our lifecycle email messaging.
- Support testing new marketing channels and tactics
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Familiar with analytics suites (example: Google Analytics / Amplitude / Looker)
- Expert at Microsoft Excel and or Google Apps and specifically Sheets.
- Familiar working with Email Service Providers (e.g. Iterate, postUp etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS desired.
- Experience with Photoshop desired.
Please Note: This is a contract role to start with the opportunity to FTE