Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Strategy
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Taskstream-Tk20 is a fast-growing education technology company that helps colleges & universities around the world improve learning with better data. To date, over 800 institutions and 2.6 million students and educators have used our solutions to gather, organize, and use better data to improve student learning and program quality.
Our marketing team is growing to support the accelerated growth of our company and fast-growing sales team, and we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Strategy to join our team and take our digital marketing efforts to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative marketing team and lead key marketing efforts that are essential to our continued growth and success.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Strategy will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be responsible for leading our digital marketing strategy, leveraging digital marketing to support demand generation efforts, and representing our brand across key digital channels. The ideal candidate will be an expert in digital marketing that is a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for driving growth and building impactful marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for developing and managing the digital experience across our website, social media, blog, and more
- Understand the customer journey and advise on how social and digital marketing channels can be used to reach and engage our target audience
- Develop, manage and measure tactics for boosting web traffic and improving conversion rates
- Plan and manage retargeting and paid media campaigns
- Research and recommend new digital media opportunities to increase brand awareness and support demand generation
- Analyze website performance and campaign data, test new initiatives, and identify ways to improve on key metrics
- Manage and further optimize our website with the support of a web development agency
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be relevant
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections, increases following, and drives engagement on social media
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably SaaS or other technology
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Proven experience developing SEO/SEM campaigns that drive awareness and generate high quality leads
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Experience working with Marketo
- Highly proficient in using analytics tools to assess the performance of paid campaigns
- Proficient with HTML
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Thrives in an open, collaborative environment
We offer exceptional benefits and are in the process of expanding them even further.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Commuter discounts
- Health club discounts
- Fantastic office location and fun, collaborative work environment
Taskstream-Tk20 provides user-friendly technology and supporting services to help colleges and universities gather, organize, and use better data to improve student learning and program quality. The company works with more than 800 institutions worldwide and has served more than 2.6 million all-time users.
Approximately 200 employees work at Taskstream-Tk20 with offices across New York, NY, Austin, TX, and Chandigarh, India.
You can find out more by visiting: www.taskstream-tk20.com.