Manager, Campus Solutions (Remote)
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Manager, Campus Solutions
The Manager, Campus Solutions is the primary representative for Taskstream-Tk20 within a multi-state region. The role is focused on understanding and solving the complex challenges of the firm’s many clients and prospects, while driving revenue growth within the region. The position carries an expectation that the candidate will develop and execute a regional growth plan based on monthly, quarterly, and annual growth targets established with company management. Candidates must be able to work closely with Administration and Faculty from institutions of Higher Education, at all levels including four-year colleges (public and private), community colleges, and online educational clients.
Taskstream-TK20 partners with institutions of higher education to improve student learning and institutional quality with proven, reliable, and user-friendly assessment management and e-portfolio solutions and supporting services. Taskstream-Tk20 is a recognized leader in student assessment, portfolio and accreditation. We serve over 800 institutions and close to a million students across the country. For more information, visit www.taskstream.com.
The Manager, Campus Solutions position reports to the VP of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Be the Taskstream-Tk20 solution expert in the sales process.
- Develop & execute an effective regional sales plan to achieve sales goals
- Deliver consistent sales results against monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Effectively prospect and generate new customer leads.
- Develop a long-term view of client strategic objectives and business model and how Taskstream’s solutions support their goals and objectives.
- Seek out and deliver on opportunities to grow existing business within a client organization.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and demonstrations, answer technical questionnaires, and define pilots/proof of concepts.
- Represent Taskstream-Tk20 at trade-shows and conferences.
- Conduct consultative product demonstrations for higher education faculty and administration.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Contact key clients and prospects on a regular basis to build strong relationships.
- Exercise excellent judgment in qualifying and prioritizing prospects.
- Map and align Taskstream-Tk20’s functional solutions to prospects’ needs.
- Lead Taskstream-Tk20 trainings for faculty and Administrators on campus.
- Communicate prospects' requirements and needs for the Product team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Proven track record in new sales (within educational technology is preferred)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High level of integrity
- In-depth understanding of the higher education assessment market is a plus
- Travel required – estimated at 10-20% (client visits, industry events, company meetings)