Associate, Sales Enablement
Sales | New York, NY or Austin, TX | Full Time
The Sales Enablement Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the sales and account management teams advance efforts to grow existing accounts and close new accounts. The position provides sales professionals with material support, collateral, training, and assists with demos and RFPs. Additionally, the role serves as a liaison between the sales team and the marketing and products teams. The position is a critical role in a large and growing sales organization. At current state, this role helps support a team of 20+ sales reps and account managers.
The role is ideally suited for an individual who has skills in the following areas: technical demo skills, creative marketing and copywriting, proposal writing, and an instinct for business development. Familiarity with the educational assessment space is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an expert for company solutions and services, including their functionality, application and deployment methodologies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to locate, develop, and catalog relevant digital and/or physical materials to aid them in the Sales process.
- Collaborate with Products team to deliver information about trends in prospect concerns/needs.
- Set up, maintain, and provide support for Sales-dedicated environments with the most complete and accurate set of demo data, create and maintain specific server environments that can be quickly utilized for presenting to applicable programs.
- Create evaluation “sandboxes” for prospects, as needed.
- Engage in strategic conversations regarding company capabilities and how these benefits align with the institutional assessment and accreditation goals of our clients and prospects.
- Be knowledgeable in the technology that our clients utilize alongside Taskstream-Tk20 solutions including learning management systems (LMS), student information systems (SIS) and any other databases from which they may want to import data into Taskstream-Tk20.
- Use scrutiny to select and manage company-appropriate Requests for Proposal (RFPs) within the company system, RFPio, and discover any necessary requested information in order to generate compelling responses.
- Deliver high quality product demonstrations to prospects, tailored to each client’s goals.
- Provide rapid, accurate responses to questions from the Sales team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have experience within both the technology and higher education spaces, as well as experience with accreditation and assessment practices
- Feel comfortable speaking in front of any number of people, either in person or via teleconference.
- Have demonstrated an ability to develop attractive and descriptive documentation suitable for wide audiences.
- Employ strong writing skills that are both reliable and engaging.
- Feel confident in flexible or variable situations.
- Be willing to travel moderately throughout the year, as needed.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited institution
About Taskstream-Tk20/ LiveText
Taskstream-Tk20 / LiveText partners with institutions of higher education to improve student learning and institutional quality with proven, reliable, and user-friendly assessment management and e-portfolio solutions and supporting services. The company is a recognized leader in student assessment, portfolio and accreditation. We serve over 1,000 institutions and over a million students across the country. For more information, visit www.taskstream.com.