Associate Director/Director of Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY or Austin, TX | Full Time
Taskstream-Tk20 is a fast-growing education technology company that helps colleges & universities around the world improve learning with better data. To date, over 800 institutions and 2.6 million students and educators have used our solutions to gather, organize, and use better data to improve student learning and program quality.
Our marketing team is growing to support the accelerated growth of our company and fast-growing sales team, and we are looking for an Associate Director/Director of Marketing to join our team and lead marketing efforts aimed at building awareness and generating demand. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative marketing team and lead key marketing efforts that are essential to our continued growth and success.
The Associate Director/Director of Marketing will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing an integrated strategy that takes our content marketing, demand generation, and sales enablement efforts to the next level. This is a leadership opportunity for a proven marketing professional that is agile, creative, an effective problem solver, and driven to develop a deep understanding of our market, prospective clients, and their buying journey.
- Develop and manage a content marketing strategy that effectively engages key segments with content that is relevant based on where they are in the buying journey
- Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets
- Manage and execute an ongoing webinar program that highlights thought leaders as well as members of our client community
- Monitor and continually optimize the end-to-end lead management process (nurturing, scoring) in conjunction with Sales
- Define and execute targeted and measurable lead generation and nurturing programs that build pipeline and drive MQLs to the Sales team
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, existing product upsell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Create and maintain a library of marketing collateral and sales enablement resources
- Conduct competitive analysis to monitor trends and inform messaging
- Report on key performance metrics for marketing campaigns and programs & deliver actionable insights
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, and work closely with the sales organization to align with their goals
- Manage and provide guidance and mentorship to a copywriter, marketing coordinator, and graphic design intern
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably SaaS or other technology
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA preferred
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Proven experience developing and managing content marketing, demand generation, and sales enablement initiatives
- Demonstrated analytic capabilities, with the ability to manage key program metrics to maximize ROI and report on results
- Ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate and present issues
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Thrives in an open, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel between the Austin and NY offices at least quarterly
We offer exceptional benefits and are in the process of expanding them even further.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Commuter discounts
- Health club discounts
- Fantastic office location and fun, collaborative work environment
This position can be based out of either our Austin, TX or New York, NY offices.
Taskstream-Tk20 provides user-friendly technology and supporting services to help colleges and universities gather, organize, and use better data to improve student learning and program quality. The company works with more than 800 institutions worldwide and has served more than 2.6 million all-time users.
Approximately 200 employees work at Taskstream-Tk20 with offices across New York, NY, Austin, TX, and Chandigarh, India.
You can find out more by visiting: www.taskstream-tk20.com.