Product/Design Management | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Position Title: UX Designer
Tapjoy's Product Designers define problems with Product Managers (Seoul, San Francisco, Boston, London) from the planning stage and solve them logically and aesthetically.
Apart from the product requirement documents written by the PM, the designer in charge of the task creates a UX Proposal and communicates with the PM and the engineering organization. In order to effectively deliver the insights obtained through A/B testing and data analysis to customers, we put a lot of effort into the UX of our products and pursue continuous improvement.
You will work on:
• Tapjoy Ad Products (Offerwall, Video)
• Dashboard for Advertiser and Publisher
• POC design and prototyping for new ad supply
• 3+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer
• UI/UX/Prototyping using Figma or Sketch
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members