Engineering | San Francisco, CA
Tapjoy is a mobile value exchange platform, driving personalized app discovery for consumers, customer acquisition and engagement for app and brand advertisers, and rich monetization for innovative developers. The Tapjoy network spans over 20,000 apps and 800 million global consumers on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. Tapjoy is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in 15 cities across the U.S., Asia and Europe. Investors include InterWest Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, D.E. Shaw Ventures, Rho Ventures and J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Our design team is a nimble and highly talented collaborative group. The ideal candidate has a keen visual eye and solid UX skills with experience building real products for the web and mobile web.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create pixel perfect visual designs based on wireframes and specs
- Ability to complete and juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Come armed with a seemingly endless supply of solution ideas for problems at hand for Tapjoy’s various web and mobile products
Skill set and experience
- Must be awesome and love food
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Be able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of Tapjoy, the emotional desires of our customers, and the context in which these two come together
- Have the ability to convey ideas to product stakeholders
- Love to have fun, love to work and know how to balance that out
Perks of working for Tapjoy...
- Awesome coworkers
- Great work / life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 2 delicious beers on tap
- Equipped with the latest MacBook Airs & Pros, Cinema Displays and iOS/Android Phones/Tablet
- Tens of millions of people see our work and use our products worldwide
- Top of the line hardware
- Free lunch!
- Group off-sites and outings
- A very relaxed, comfortable and friendly work environment
- Beer pong on Fridays!
If you feel that you can contribute to the growing Tapjoy team please send a:
- LinkedIn/Twitter/Personal Website/blog/etc
- Which popular website do you think has a terrible UI and why
- Which popular website do you think has amazing UI and why