Human Resources | Santa Barbara, CA | Contract
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Talent Sourcer
Tapjoy is seeking a savvy talent sourcer to join their team in Santa Barbara. As Talent Sourcer, you will collaborate with Recruiting/HR and hiring managers globally to develop creative and practical strategies to find those hidden gem candidates. This position is crucial to finding and activating passive candidates and creating a constantly flowing talent pipeline. The ideal candidate would have a balance of creativity, drive and follow-through along with strong interpersonal skills, a basic technical background and a good sense of humor. You must have demonstrated the ability to have a consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Understand the global requirements of each role and how it fits into the global organization
- Tactically research top talent and stay updated on current business news
- Generate referrals by organizing/attending events and sourcing campaigns
- Find creative ways to capture candidates attention during initial reach-out stages
- Create an exceptional candidate experience and be a Tapjoy brand ambassador
- Partner with Recruiting and HR to further the mission of the company
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptional ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate cross-culturally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience sourcing candidates in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous Sourcing or Recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting/sourcing candidates globally a huge plus
- Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search technique skills
- Sharp interview skills, with the ability to screen candidates for technical abilities
- Passion for mobile gaming/adtech
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.