Supply Dashboard Engineer (Backend - Ruby)
Engineering | Prague, Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
Position Title: Supply Dashboard Engineer (Backend - Ruby)
Tapjoy’s Supply Dashboard is a key part of our business as it’s used by app developers to manage and monitor their mobile applications which they monetize with Tapjoy.
We’re looking for a skilled engineer who will help accelerate our product roadmap and build new tooling for the publishers on our platform. If you’re committed to code quality, enjoy working on complex systems, and like contributing to architectural decisions this could be the job for you.
As a Dashboard Engineer at Tapjoy, you’ll play a vital role in both maintaining and developing our product. You will be working closely with our Designers and Engineers to ensure our dashboard is up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
We build robust and reliable products for millions of users. As a mobile advertising and monetization company, we focus on performance, responsiveness and high quality of our dashboard.
Our Dashboard APIs are written in Ruby and they communicate with core services via various channels, mainly with our React Dashboard.
Contribute, maintain and update our Dashboard API's.
Design and write features in variety of products on backend.
Write unit tests and documentation for new features.
Contribute in code reviews.
Profile and implement performance improvements where necessary.
- Experience with API Design.
- With every new feature, our APIs grow in complexity. We need to ensure that our platform stays secure and scalable when designing new APIs.
- Experience with backend development (Ruby).
- While most of the work will be done on frontend, some tasks will require knowledge of our backend system written in Ruby. If you’ve never worked in Ruby, but want to learn some on the way, this might be the job for you.
- Have at least 3 years commercial experience building and maintaining React.
- Most of our dashboard code is written in React & Redux, communicating with our backend over API.
- Experience with Redux or similar state management library.
- State management is one of the key skills to have working on a large dashboard like ours. You'll be designing and implementing the tools to help with state management while maintaining a good UX.
- Experience with Backened development (Ruby)
- while most of the work will be done on frontend, some tasks will require knowledge of our backend system written in Ruby.
- If you've never worked in Ruby, but want to learn some on the way, this might be the job for you.
- Experience with Go
- Experience with Frontend
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com