Strategic Partnerships Manager, Developer Relations
Developer Relations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Strategic Partnerships Manager, Developer Relations
Tapjoy’s Strategic Partnership’s team works with mobile app developers (publishers) to maximize their advertising revenue through the use of the Tapjoy Monetization platform. This individual contributor will be responsible for owning the entire sales process for onboarding new publishers and upselling existing publishers through strong relationships and data insights.
- Your key role is to identify, contact, sell, close and onboard new mobile developers/publishers to the Tapjoy platform through the integration of our SDK.
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products.
- Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Meet or exceed attainable quarterly sales targets.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of new prospective partners quarter over quarter.
- Become an expert in your field of mobile ad monetization -Represent Tapjoy at key strategic industry events like GDC.
- Ensure partners are taking full advantage of Tapjoy's product offerings, including Offerwall, Rewarded Video, Video Interstitials, and LTV tools.
- Work closely with other departments, including, but not limited to Legal for contracts, Business Intelligence for revenue forecasting, and Marketing for sales collateral.
- Provide market feedback, insights, and new product requirements to Product and Marketing teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience with a proven track record in sales; comfortable using a sales deck to pitch.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, CRM.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, team-oriented with a customer-focused attitude
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivator.
- Highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps, and share new opportunities with the team.
- Experience within Mobile Ad-tech a huge plus!
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.