Strategic Partnerships Manager, Affiliate
Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Strategic Partnerships Manager, Affiliate
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager at Tapjoy, you will support the growing performance sales group in our Santa Barbara, CA office. In this role, you will work closely with strategic affiliate and network clients to maintain and grow existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape. Your essential duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- You will be responsible for growing the accounts of Tapjoy’s strategic affiliate partnerships, while working towards a personal quarterly revenue goal
- Strategize with existing affiliate clients on all advertising growth opportunities, including new user acquisition goals, campaign development, and optimization
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions for new affiliate clients
- Regularly pull reporting from multiple third party attribution tracking partners
- You will act as an internal liaison for our finance, marketing, BI, operations, product and legal teams
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally
- You will communicate with internal stakeholders on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within the Performance Team to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years successful work experience with mobile gaming advertising, developer/client relations, affiliate network, platform, advertiser, or agency
- Experience with third party tracking companies
- Must have an understanding of basic online and mobile advertising models
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Public speaking and presenting skills
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.