Strategic Partnerships Manager, Affiliate
Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Strategic Partnerships Manager, Affiliate
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager at Tapjoy, you will support the growing performance sales group in our Santa Barbara, CA office. In this role, you will work closely with strategic affiliate and network clients to maintain and grow existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape. Your essential duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- You will be responsible for growing the accounts of Tapjoy’s strategic affiliate partnerships, while working towards a personal quarterly revenue goal
- Strategize with existing affiliate clients on all advertising growth opportunities, including new user acquisition goals, campaign development, and optimization
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions for new affiliate clients
- Regularly pull reporting from multiple third party attribution tracking partners
- You will act as an internal liaison for our finance, marketing, BI, operations, product and legal teams
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally
- You will communicate with internal stakeholders on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within the Performance Team to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years successful work experience with mobile gaming advertising, developer/client relations, affiliate network, platform, advertiser, or agency
- Experience with third party tracking companies
- Must have an understanding of basic online and mobile advertising models
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Public speaking and presenting skills
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.