Strategic Account Manager, Gaming Vertical
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy’s goal is to maximize the value of every user for freemium mobile app publishers. Its Marketing Automation and Monetization Platform for mobile apps uses market leading data science, user segmentation and predictive analytics to drive deeper engagement and optimize revenue from every user. Tapjoy's SDK is embedded in more than 270,000 apps with a global reach of more than 500 million monthly active users (December, 2014).
Backed by top-tier investors including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners, and D.E. Shaw Ventures, Tapjoy is headquartered in San Francisco. The company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Strategic Account Manager, Gaming Vertical
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to support our growing performance sales group in our San Francisco, CA office to work closely with strategic gaming clients to maintain and grow existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for growing some of Tapjoy’s largest gaming advertisers, and attaining personal quarterly revenue goal
- Strategize with existing gaming clients on all advertising growth opportunities including the release of new titles, product development, and optimization
- Regularly pull reporting from multiple third party mobile attribution tracking partners
- Act as internal liaison for finance, marketing, BI, operations, product, and legal
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within a team of Account Managers to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years successful work experience with mobile gaming advertising, developer/client relations, advertising network, platform, advertiser, or agency
- Experience with third party tracking companies
- Must have an understanding of basic online and mobile advertising models
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Public speaking and presenting skills
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.