Strategic Account Manager, Gaming Vertical
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Tapjoy's Maximum Impact PlatformTM provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded InterplayTM ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScoreTM study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay® ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.
Position Title: Strategic Account Manager, Gaming Vertical
As a Strategic Account Manager at Tapjoy, you will support the growing performance sales group in our San Francisco, CA office. In this role, you will work closely with strategic gaming clients to maintain and grow existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape. Your essential duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- You will be responsible for growing the account of Tapjoy’s largest gaming advertisers, while working toward a personal quarterly revenue goal
- Strategize with existing gaming clients on all advertising growth opportunities, including the release of new titles, product development, and optimization
- Regularly pull reporting from multiple third party mobile attribution tracking partners
- You will act as an internal liaison for our finance, marketing, BI, operations, product and legal teams
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally
- You will communicate with internal stakeholders on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within a team of Account Managers to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years successful work experience with mobile gaming advertising, developer/client relations, advertising network, platform, advertiser, or agency
- Experience with third party tracking companies
- Must have an understanding of basic online and mobile advertising models
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Public speaking and presenting skills
While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a startup culture at Tapjoy with all of the casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.