Strategic Account Manager
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Strategic Account Manager
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to work closely with the sales team to actively engage in the growth of existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis specific to ad product performance and to help provide data driven strategic insights that help define business and sales strategies.
- Regularly pull reporting from multiple third party mobile attribution tracking partners
- Act as internal liaison for finance, marketing, BI, operations, product, and legal
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within a team of Account Managers to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
- Support sales organization by compiling data/learnings to be used in QBR's and pre and post campaign analysis.
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and CRM systems
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary.
- Successful experience working for an advertising network, platform, advertiser, or agency.
- Experience with performance-based online or mobile advertising is ideal, understanding of basic online advertising models.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with third party tracking companies.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting in front of an audience.
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.