Strategic Account Manager
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Strategic Account Manager
Position Description: We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to work closely with the sales team to actively engage in the growth of existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis specific to ad product performance and to help provide data driven strategic insights that help define business and sales strategies.
- Regularly pull reporting from multiple third party mobile attribution tracking partners.
- Act as internal liaison for finance, marketing, BI, operations, product, and legal.
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and conduct quarterly business reviews to communicate results externally.
- Work within a team of Account Managers to take on special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting.
- Handle escalated integration/ad-ops issues on the client-facing side.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary.
- Successful experience working for an advertising network, platform, advertiser, or agency.
- Experience with performance-based online or mobile advertising is ideal, understanding of basic online advertising model.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting in front of an audience.
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel, MS Word, and CRM systems.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com