Staff Software Engineer
Engineering | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Position Title: Staff Software Engineer
- You’re excited about developing and delivering web, mobile, and video experiences supporting hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners.
- While you may have an area of concentration, you understand technologies up and down the software stack.
- You’re an effective collaborator, working efficiently with product management, design, and technology teams across a fast moving organization to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits.
- You find learning and developing new technologies thrilling and engaging.
- You’re excited to mentor and teach other engineers because you love to share knowledge.
- You know how to balance trade offs between perfecting design and speed of delivery of product.
- You might work on:
- Frontend of the Tapjoy AD products (Offerwall and Video).
- Frontend of the Tapjoy dashboard.
- Envisioning, designing and developing solutions across the stack to enable rapid delivery of innovative consumer mobile interactive user ad experiences.
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits.
- Front-end software development skills.
- Our products are built with React / Redux.
- Experience of working with React, Vue or Angular
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com