Staff MLOps Engineer
Data Science/Analytics | Prague, Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
Position Title: Staff MLOps Engineer
Tapjoy is a mobile advertising and monetization platform whose unique Mobile Value Exchange model allows users to select personalized advertisements with which to engage for virtual rewards or premium content. Tapjoy helps unlock mobile joy by empowering more than one billion mobile users who choose to watch videos, subscribe to services, install applications and participate in other types of advertisements in exchange for virtual rewards they can use in their favorite apps. Tapjoy’s turnkey in-app advertising platform helps developers acquire cost-effective, high-value new users and monetize their applications, while its powerful advertising marketplace lets brand advertisers reach a global mobile audience.
We have interesting challenges at Tapjoy where marginal improvements to a model’s performance can represent significant revenue gains for advertisers. This is an excellent opportunity for an MLOps engineer who wants to take full ownership of the infrastructure of Tapjoy’s ML workflow, or a senior DevOps engineer who is keen to learn MLOps.
- Improving the tooling and workflow for all aspects of the machine learning lifecycle
- Working closely with Data Science and Ops to automate model training and model deployments
- Regularly refining the monitoring of the ML models in production
- Working alongside Ops to provision model endpoint resources using tools such as Terraform
- Reducing costs on our ML infrastructure where possible
Who we are looking for a passionate individual who:
- Demonstrates self-motivation and willingness to dive into complicated DevOps challenges;
- can contribute to, or has keen interest in contributing to the infrastructure aspects of the ML lifecycle;
- has strong technical communication skills and high attention to details;
- is willing to research and implement best practices to enhance existing machine learning infrastructure;
- is keen to improve her/his own personal development, and knowledge of the industry.
- B.S./M.S., in Computer Science or similar applied technical field.
- Hands-on MLOps or DevOps experience.
- Strong Python programming skills, and willing to pick up new languages/frameworks needed for the business.
- Good knowledge of core Computer Science concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization and computational complexity.
- Experience with AWS Sagemaker, Tensorflow and Spark
- Experience in the ad tech industry
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com