Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Join the Mobile Future with Tapjoy
Tapjoy is a creative workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets, and global perspectives. With offices all over the globe, Tapjoy provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy's diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 20,000 mobile apps, reaching 620 million monthly active users. Additionally, Tapjoy works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers.
Here at Tapjoy, we promote a Joyful, Engaged, Trustworthy, and Innovative workplace with our company core values, and regularly celebrate and recognize the people who embody our values. Tapjoy believes its people are its greatest investments and we take extra care to support your time inside and outside of work with a multitude of benefits. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we are committed to continued education and involvement in our community to protect and expand our one-of-a-kind workplace.
Position Title: Software Engineer - Tools for Business/Product
- You will be responsible for the design, building, and support of the development tools and automation for business and engineering teams.
- This includes full stack applications.
- You will work with business/product teams to understand their needs and create new and better tooling.
- You will work with business/product engineering teams to drive automation into products in the early design phase and throughout development so they can better understand and utilize the tools you provide them.
- Envision, design and develop solutions supporting high product quality and smart automation in the delivery of innovative consumer mobile experiences
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and business teams to bring innovative solutions from concept to delivery with measurable benefits
Core Competencies include:
- You're excited about building tools with would help business and engineering teams achieve their goals.
- You're a good team player and know how to motivate and help those around you grow
- While you may have an area of concentration, you understand technologies up and down the software stack
- You have a passion for the complexities of building tools for business and engineering teams
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages like Ruby, Golang
- Experience in at least one of the following: refactoring code, test-driven development, optimizing software, debugging, building tools, using rest APIs.
Tapjoy is a one-of-a-kind workplace, comprised of people with different backgrounds, cultures, skill sets and global perspectives. In order to maintain what makes us so special here, we support work-life balance both inside and outside the office in many ways.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.