Senior Software Engineer - Mobile SDK
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer - Mobile SDK
- Collaborate with the SDK team to design and scope out upcoming features in the iOS and Android SDKs.
- Strive towards the goal that both the iOS and Android SDKs are as closely aligned to the implementation of a feature as possible.
- Write high quality and well tested code when implementing features.
- Update deployment scripts when necessary to ensure builds run efficiently and releases are prepared on time.
- Regularly update the public SDK documentation, ensuring that customers can integrate the product as quickly as possible, and continue to strive to improve it.
- Liaise with the Integrations team to ensure that the FAQ is as up to date as possible so that customer queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- You have at least 3 years commercial experience building and maintaining production-ready mobile SDKs or applications in Android development.
- You are familiar with, or have a keen interest in the iOS ecosystem.
- Enjoy reviewing your peers work, either through pull requests or otherwise, and know how to establish and encourage quality code being written.
- Proficient in Git.
- Strong experience in writing clean code, carefully considering the overall design of the codebase.
- Strong experience writing unit, integration and regression tests.
- Comfortable identifying code smells, race conditions, and able to refactor code when appropriate.
- Comfortable with build tools such as Jenkins or similar.
- Able to write clear documentation of the interfaces you build and/or maintain.
- Can communicate design decisions with your colleagues in a comprehensible way.
- Familiarity of the Unity platform and building apps to Android and/or iOS. If you have built a library or framework that other developers have integrated either internally or externally.
- Have integrated a mobile advertising SDK in a previous capacity.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 975 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Crowdstar, Topps and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.