Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
*Tapjoy US employees are currently working remotely amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This position will begin as remote. The possibility (but not requirement) to work in our San Francisco headquarters may arise late summer 2021. Tapjoy is currently authorized to employ out of the states of CA, TX, TN, and MA.*
This position is within our Platform Engineering team, which is responsible for building high performance backend applications to support Tapjoy’s growing video product line. The team builds and maintains applications and systems that support Tapjoy's platform.
- Design, develop, and implement backend applications for video product line.
- Use Golang stack.
- Design software architecture based on business requirements, strategy and priorities.
- Promote software engineering best practices via code reviews, building tools and documentation.
- Be able to react quickly to changing business needs.
- Work with product managers, and other engineering teams to own your solution from development to production.
- Good command over computer engineering principles
- Experience with Golang/Go platform
- Experience working with Data Stores like MySQL or Couchbase
- Experience working with REST API
- Good testing and integration practices
- Experience with AGILE and SCRUM.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com