Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | Somerville, MA | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer at Tapjoy, you will architect highly-performant, reliable, applications used by millions of people everyday. You will have a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Service-Tech engineering team that works closely and partners with the Trusted Rewards business team. The Trusted Rewards mission is to create a mobile experience that users LOVE! We strive to increase consumer confidence, trust, and happiness with Tapjoy’s brand. We want consumers to have great experiences with Tapjoy that keeps them coming back for more.
We are responsible for the customer service data and the backend systems that enable our help center workflow. A big part of our work revolves around building enhancements to reduce inbound customer support tickets and increasing the productivity of help center agents. You will work closely with Product Managers and Business Operations teams to solve problems of scale and deliver strategic business initiatives. We are just getting started, come and join us for an exciting ride!
- Architect and implement robust, well-tested services for a delightful customer support journey.
- Promote software engineering best practices via code reviews, building tools, and documentation.
- Work with product managers and business operations teams to own your solution from development to production.
Who You Are:
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, AWS (SQS, RDS), BigQuery, SFDC or similar technologies.
- Familiarity with distributed systems.
- Good command over computer engineering principles.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience working with REST API.
- Good testing and integration practices.
- Experience with AGILE software development practices.
- 3+ years of experience in a software development role.
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com