Senior Programmatic Demand Manager
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Position Title: Senior Programmatic Demand Manager
Position Description:You will be responsible for partner revenue growth, by leveraging multiple technologies to manage and optimize complex partnerships. The Technical Account Manager will liaise between Product & Commercial teams, is client-facing, and is solution-oriented. Must be able to understand and communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Manage commercial side of client integrations: This role will develop premium demand partnerships and promote RTB based campaign activation. Work responsibilities include communicating the value of our inventory and product features to relevant partners, while making sure integrations start and finish promptly
- Grow Existing Business: Work closely with our existing programmatic demand partners to manage the ongoing business and trading relationships and ensure that the full potential of each partnership is achieved through ongoing account optimizations and collaboration with supply team
- Provide tactical direction to DSP teams to onboard new demand partners, strengthen existing relationships, and expand commercial and strategic opportunities
- Create and monitor programmatic campaigns (KPIs, bid strategies, targeting, budget)
- 3-5 years of related experience in account management within an advertising technology company (mobile video experience preferred)
- A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in managing strategic partnerships with DSPs and programmatic partners
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and partner with product and engineering team to develop solutions
- Understand the dynamics of the programmatic digital video ecosystem
- Work across different internal teams, publisher, engineering, product, legal
Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. Our platform empowers advertisers to connect with over 1 billion monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement, and the metrics that matter most to their overall growth. Meanwhile, companies such as Scopely, Glu, Ludia, and many of the Top 200 grossing app publishers trust our platform to monetize their content, grow their audiences, and reward their users. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Tapjoy is a global organization with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul.
Tapjoy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion lead to stronger, more innovative teams and better business results; we want to draw from the broadest talent pool possible and encourage qualified applicants. Tapjoy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com